Saturday – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday – 7:30 a.m., 9:00 a.m. (Italian), 10:30 a.m. (Family Mass), and 12:15 p.m. (Choir),
1:30 p.m. (Spanish), 5:00 p.m.
Monday thru Saturday 8:00 a.m. & 9:00 a.m.
SPECIAL CEREMONIES FOR HOLY WEEK
Palm Sunday, April 9 - Palms distributed at all our Masses
Saturday, 5:00PM, Sunday, 7:30AM, 9:00AM (Italian), 10:30AM (Family),
12:15PM, 1:30PM (Spanish) and 5:00PM
Monday, April 10 - Special Confession Day
Confessions from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
Use this opportunity to "come home to Christ" for Easter.
Please tell your family members,
neighbors and friends about this special Penance Day.
Holy Thursday, April 13
- Tenebrae (Morning Prayer) 9;00 AM
- Children's Mass at 10:00 AM
- Solemn Mass of the Lord's Supper at 7:30 PM, The Solemn Mass includes the re-enactment of Our Lord's washing the feet of His disciples at the Last Supper. It commemorates the giving of the sacrament of the Holy Eucharist and Holy Orders (Priesthood). At the end of the Mass, the Blessed Sacrament is brought in procession of the "repository" at the side altar, decorated to represent the garden to which Our Lord went to pray after the Last Supper.
- The church will be open until 11:00PM for adoration of Our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament at the repository. It is a beautiful custom to spend some time adoring Our Lord at the repository on Holy Thursday evening or on Good Friday morning, recalling the apostles to whom Our Lord said, "Could you watch one hour with me?"
Good Friday, April 14
- Tenebrae (Morning Prayer) at 9:00AM
- Children's Service at 10:00AM
- Reflections of the Seven Last Words of Our Lord at 1:30PM. This is a service of praryers, hymns and sermons, recalling Our Lord's final words on the Cross.
- Solemn Liturgy of the Lord's passion at 3:00PM
- Stations of the Cross 7:30PM (English & Italian)
We remind you that
Good Friday is a day of fast and abstinence. Fasting limits to one full meal and two lighter meals and applies to those from the ages of 18 to 59. Abstinence means that no meat is allowed for those 14 years of age and older.
Holy Saturday, April 15
- Tenebrae (Morning Prayer) at 9:00AM
- Confessions, 4:00 to 5:30PM. NO 5:00 PM Mass
- Solemn Easter Vigil at 7:30PM
This is the main Mass for Easter, including the blessing of the Easter fire, lighting of the Pascal Candle, renewal of baptismal vows, and celebration of Our Lord's victory over death. Plan to come to this most beautiful Mass of the Church's year!
Easter Sunday, April 16
Celebration of Our Lord's Resurrection.
Masses at 7:30AM, 9:00AM (Italian), 10:30 (Family),
12:15PM, 1:30PM (Spanish) and 5:00PM.
LENT AT ST. THERESA’S CHURCH
Sunday Masses – Usual Sunday Schedule – see above
Weekday Masses – 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM
Wednesday at 6:00 PM with Stations of the Cross
Thursday at 12:00 Noon with Adoration & Stations
Confessions – Every Saturday from 4:00 to 5:00 PM
Special Lenten Reconciliation - Monday, April 10 with confession from 3:00 to 9:00 PM
Stations of the Cross – Wednesdays after the 6:00 PM Mass
Thursdays after the 12 Noon Mass
Living Stations of the Cross – Wednesday, April 5
th at 7:00 PM
Lenten Family Night – Friday, March 31
st at 7:00 PM
Eucharistic Devotion – Thursdays after the 12 Noon Mass
First Fridays, Holy Hour from 7:30 to 8:30 PM
Fast and Abstinence – Ash Wednesday and Good Friday are days of fast and abstinence.
All Fridays of Lent are days of abstinence.
Fasting limits a person to one full meal and two lighter meals for those from ages 18-59.
Abstinence means no meat is allowed for those 14 and older. Reasons of health or work can excuse, in which case some other form of sacrifice should be submitted (acts of charity, additional prayers, etc.
Miraculous Medal & St. Theresa Novenas after Monday morning Masses
St. Anthony Novena after Tuesday morning Masses
Thursday 12 Noon Mass & Eucharistic Adoration
Exposition & Benediction of the Blessed Sacarament
First Friday 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. followed by silent adoration until 9:00 p.m.
Saturdays from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
and by appointment
Baptisms take place most Sundays at 2:30 p.m.
We ask parents to attend the Baptism preparation meeting. Register at the Rectory for the meeting. The date of the Baptism will be discussed at the Baptism meeting.
Call the Rectory at least six months in advance of the wedding date to make an appointment with the parish clergy.